Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another warringtonian...

hi, matt from warrington

been riding since a lad, had a break due to work and living in London. Been back into mtb and roading for last few years (roading is a new area for me recently)

mainly ride degla, coed y brenin, nant y aran and gisburn time permitting, otherwise beasting myself on strava segments or the turbo

don't get out enough - house DIY and wife commitments, just bought a turbo for the winter to get some more time on the steeds plus am signed up for 'hit the north' in feb so need to get the miles in so i don't totally look like a tool on the day.

bikes are

C456

and a Triban 3

cheers!

Welcome, fellow Warringtonian here, hope to see you out on the trails soon.

Comment

Originally posted by frazered View Post
      plus am signed up for 'hit the north' in feb so need to get the miles in so i don't totally look like a tool on the day.
      Hi Matt

Welcome to the club have a look at how many of us are doing Hit the North in Feb

http://www.hitthenorth.net/the-lucky-300ish/

At the last count it was 33 Woollybacks.

We'll be having a reccie ride if you're interested over there while we are off over Christmas.

Get yourself on the next newbie ride
      All the best

Comment

cool, certainly interested in the recce ride

will have a look at the newbie rides section also

Comment

Welcome

Almost perfect bike love photos but you haven't got the chain in the big ring on the Triban
          It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

no white garage door background either - I must try harder!

Comment

Hello me too just joined , also live Warrington, but got a strange brummie accent
              See you soon maybe

Comment

Hello ive just joined ,i live in boothstown but for some reason i dont have a strange brummie accent,i have a strange manchester accent.See ya around hopefully

Comment

Working...
                X