Hello from Warrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Warrington

Hey guys, I've been riding for several years but keep moving house, and recently moved back to Birchwood, Warrington. I've ridden at various trail centres round the uk and in the peak with a club in Macclesfield last year. I've recently been heading to Llandegla on Wed evenings but it would definitely be better knowing some people in the area to ride with. Looking forward to getting out on a NCR / newbie ride.

Hey Dave, welcome to the club, I'm a fellow Warringtonian. Get yourself out on some NCR's (None Club Rides) that are regulary planned on the forum and then keep an eye out for a Newbie Ride in the new year. What are you riding?

Comment

welcome fella

Comment

Welcome to the club Dave XC get yourself booked on a NCR, there's a few going up rivi tomorrow morning if ya fancy it

Good to see your a fully fledge member now Leadville

Comment

Welcome, only join this forum a few weeks back I,ve been on NCR ,meet some really nice lads ,
          Oh also from Warrington.

Comment

Cheers guys, I'm riding a Kona Kula that I've have for a couple of years - which is doing the job for now. I can't make the early start at rivi tomorrow , but may head out later on for a ride.

Comment

Working...
            X