Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hellooo from a Kings Mosser

Hi all

would like to join up and follow on a intro ride -(to get going again) so let me know what i need to do if you will!

have been off the bike for a while now and i was road biking which is just boring TBH. I am thinking about buying a new bike but haven't a clue what to buy- ie hard tail -or full suspension. Currently have an old GT avalanche but its and a bit dated and the forks aint great - not sure if would show myself up with you lot!!

let me know

cheers
    Phil

Welcome near neighbour .

Get some leets and get on the skyride or invite yourself on an NCR when they pop up.

Look out for the newbie ride for feb as well.

Comment

welcome pipster

Comment

Hello and welcome to the club pipster, get your self booked onto one of the NCR's (non club rides) and keep an eye out for the newbie ride in Feb, they have just done the Jan one. As for a new bike speak to the lads or post up for advise or even try some of the lads bikes out see how they feel when your out on the NCR's do you have a budget?

Comment

budget is what the wife will let me have so depends on the sun the moon and what direction the wind is blowing , but im hoping about 800

have seen a nice Giant i like - but can read all about cranksets hubs and whatever else - if u dont know what it is u could just blow money!

Comment

I kno where your coming from with the weather/mood issues just keep an eye out n ask on the forum for advise. I got a stumpjumper with nearly a grand off coz I got the previous years model. Get some rides in first before you buy is what I'd advise, there's so much to think about n I don't kno a lot I'm still learning.

Hope to see you on a ride soon, take it easy

Comment

As above really... Use yours for now and save a little more theres some cracking deals about at the minute on lst years bikes.

Comment

Working...
              X