Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Chester

Hello everybody peeps,

Seems there are a few people getting back into mtb'ing after a stay of absence and that's basically the case here. Used to be pretty keen way back in the days when you turned up at a national series in Beddgellert with one bike that saw you right for the trials, downhill and cross country events but only sporadic interest over recent years.

Looking to rekindle my lost love of mtb'ing and cycling in general, 1/2 day / day long trail rides, evening jaunts or just p***ing about on some jumps or whatever. I live over in Chester but keen to get out further afield, hopefully see some of you soon.

Marcus.

Hi mate, im not to far away on the wirral so maybe meet up some time in the future. Keep an eye out for newbie rides and non club rides and tag along. Cracken bunch here you wont go far wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Jud666 View Post
      Hi mate, im not to far away on the wirral so maybe meet up some time in the future. Keep an eye out for newbie rides and non club rides and tag along. Cracken bunch here you wont go far wrong
      Seconded iv not met a lot of the members yet but the ones I have met have always been willing to help out the less experienced rider and give tips on how to improve your riding if needed and even the mechanical side of things. Welcome to the club and make sure you get yourself out on some rides soon, the sooner you start meeting members the sooner you will realise what a great and friendly club this is to be part of

Comment

I've been here less than a week and I love it already! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by N1CK View Post
          I've been here less than a week and I love it already! Welcome!

Comment

Allright mate, im from chester myself, I'm allways up for a ride with others, not been out with the 'wollies yet, but have had some good advice in the past.
            Some one on here also pointed me in the direction of the Cheshire chunkey monkey Mtb club, I've bin on a blast round dellamear with a few of the guys.
            I'm thinking of having a tinker around dellamear or llandegla eather Thursday or Friday......

Comment

Morning mate, I'm your side of Chester and always up for a ride, but dont always have the time to make the more far flung or all day rides. maybe catch you at Delamere or Llandegla soon.
              I was hoping for a battle of wits but you appear to be unarmed.

Comment

Hi Daws and Simon, cheers for the reply, Delamer or Llandegla is always a good shout for me, the occasional Friday afternoon or weekends. Either of you been out on the wednesday evening rides from the Edge Cycleworks? Once the eves brighten up think I'll give that a bash.
                Anyway, I'm up for a ride most weekends so give me a shout if you're heading out.

Comment

I've out on the Weds evening rides with the boys from Twelve50 a couple of time, which are always good for a laugh. I'm away this weekend, but will be up for something most weekends after that. Will post up when I have something planned.
                  I was hoping for a battle of wits but you appear to be unarmed.

Comment

Anybody up for a blast this Saturday??
                    I'm on nights on Friday night so provided i don't have a bad shift and get battered, could have a earlyish start?

Comment

Working...
                    X