Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Just joined up today, just saying hello my names Paul I'm from Liverpool and I mainly ride north wales and other bits for example gisburn yesterday in 2 inches of snow

Hi Paul, welcome from me, if you can post up a little bit more about you, what you ride , how long you`ve been riding etc this gives everyone a good idea about you. Also everyone on here is great and we have ncr`s (non club rides) in the rides section which everyone is welcome to go on if you like the sounds of the ride. Also there is a "newbie" ride monthly which is well worth putting your name down for
    Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Cheers Jimmy, wasn't sure what to write to be honest, I've been riding for 2 years, I've had a few bikes whilst I was finding out the type of riding I wanted to do most, went from a ghost hardtail to a giant reign x to a commencal furious and I've ended up finding the bike that suits me best, trek remedy 7 2013, my main riding is north wales, penmachno is my favourite trail there, I've tried a bit of downhill at blanau ffestiniog and places like that but it wasn't really for me, I like it as a day out but probably no more than that, I'm 25 a electrical engineer and get out on my bike as much as I can with having two small boys, would really like to get out on some rides especially the peaks, oh going to do two of the stanes in April, glentress and innerleithen

Comment

hello paul, welcome

Comment

Cheers Lance

Comment

Welcome to the club Paul, great set on here, your in the right place

Hope to see you out on a ride soon.......

Comment

Welcome - get yourself on a NCR or the noobie ride soon.
              Some of the shorter NCRs that lack in mileage make up in company
              sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Nice1, I hope to do both in the near future, got a couple of rides pencilled in then I'd like to get involved

Comment

Hi Paul, the places you ride are the same places a few of us here ride too, people post up their rides and if you fancy it then put your name down, or post up one of your rides with a bit of a ride description and usually others will join in, hope to see you out soon
                  Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Just had a look, I wouldn't mind getting on a ride soon, would really like to try something natural as I've been to loads of trail centres, keep hearing stories about the peaks and the Yorkshire dales, I have always ridden alone but I've got the van so I'll post up when I'm out and about and anyone is welcome to tag along

Comment

Peaks riding beats any trail centre.
                      So does lakes
                      So does South Pennines (Calderdale)
                      So does Rivi / Darwen Tower

In fact most natural riding beats trail centres .

We have loads of routes and plenty of people who know many of these rides.

Comment

I can imagine, trail centres are handy for a blast round especially when you ride alone like I always have in the past, wouldn't fancy a night in the hills in me shorts

Comment

I fully agree with pieeater on that one natural trails over trail centres every time for me. trail centres can be pretty good fun. Love me local little blasts exploring and quite often getting lost. Some great natural trails to be found if you know where to look. Welcome to the club Paul hope to see you out on a ride soon, great bunch of people here always welcoming and friendly
                          Last edited by Chris_vdub; 12-02-2013, 21:27.

Comment

Cheers all for the warm welcome, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                            X