Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Warrington

hello all

thought i would come around to registering with local riders as its flat as a pancake around warrington!

i do regular rides to llandegla, but also done glentress, cyb, cannock, whinlatter

i also take part in the endurance events, just done the dyfi winter warm-up and next one is the whinlatter challenge in a few weeks, im no speed demon far from it but i love taking part in these events as its really good fun

hope to get out and about with some of you in the coming months

happy riding and be careful out there!

Hello mystery, a very warm welcome to the club

Comment

Hi Mystery H

Get yourself on a noobie ride or see if there's anyone doing a Non Club Ride in your area.
      As for events, there are a few who enter different events in the club (on "other" bikes too).
      Whinlatter - we've quite a contingent heading up there so if you've not found anybody to ride with before then - make your self known on the day (we'll all be in Woollie Tops).
      Oh, welcome (btw), Carlos
      sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

yeah seen some of you guys on a few of the rides that ive done in the jerseys

hopefully get out before then on a ride, need to get plenty of practice in this beer will be the death of me!

cheers for the welcome guys

Comment

Welcome to the club Mystery

Hopefully see you out on an ncr, or even at the Whinlatter Challenge soon
          Sha...ting !!

Comment

Welcome to the club!

I'll be up in Whinlatter too, hungover, unprepared, chain slipping, swearing, sweating, wheezing, generally maintaining the high standards set by the club.

Say hello if you see me!

Comment

Welcome to the club mystery H, enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Woollyback Paul View Post
                Welcome to the club!

I'll be up in Whinlatter too, hungover, unprepared, chain slipping, swearing, sweating, wheezing, generally maintaining the high standards set by the club.

Say hello if you see me!

hahaha sounds like i would fit right in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Woollyback Paul View Post
                  Welcome to the club!

Say hello if you see me!
                  ... and he'll still beat the majority of us who enter...... WP is the only person I know who can make 3' in height from a 6" drop off.
                  sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Working...
                  X