hello from billiange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from billiange

Hi all just getting into riding been a long time since been on a bike and wanting to get fit! Any toughts for a good seat got a cube ltd 29 and the seats a killer! lol hope to get on a noob ride soon.

Welcome to the club bullseye, I got myself a sdg bell air from merlin a couple of month ago, been great so far

Comment

thanks for that will have a look at them.

Comment

Where's Billiange ?

Is it near Orrull and Parblod ?

Comment

Billinge! lol its been a long day!

Comment

Billiange sounds better.
            Welcome 😁
            I like the Charge Spoon saddles and try to get em when they are cheap (although they're cheap to start)
            Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Board Express
            sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Welcome

Every bum is different, what works for one doesn't work for the other, some good local bike shops have ones you can borrow to test for a few miles before you buy.

Nip down to Thattos Cycles in St Helens and tell them we sent you, they'll help you out I'm sure
              All the best

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos McTavish View Post
                Billiange sounds better.
                Welcome 
                I like the Charge Spoon saddles and try to get em when they are cheap (although they're cheap to start)
                Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Board Express
                +1 for spoon

Comment

Lusso padded shorts, most seats feel better when yer wearing um

Comment

Originally posted by Lawmanmx View Post
                    Lusso padded shorts, most seats feel better when yer wearing um
                    +1

Got myself a pair of padded undershorts a few months back. They feel like you're wearing a nappy at first, but they do make a difference. Last ride I forgot to put them on and I definitely noticed.

Comment

Welcome! I bought a Madison Flux a couple of months ago. Really comfy and only fifteen notes!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                      X