Hi all,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

Hello everyone.. I'm completely new to this site and have only just registered! I really want to get back into mountain biking after a few years out. I used to live overseas and while I was in France I was mountain biking in the Alps quite often. Since I've been back in the UK (about 3 years now) I've only done road cycling. I still have my mountain bike and its in really good condition and I keep myself pretty fit and am quite interested in using it again. Please can you let me know of any up coming rides I could get involved in as I would be quite keen on joining in and and becoming a member. Thanks, Marco

Welcome Marco

Where about are you based and what are you riding? If you used to ride in the Alps I'll assume you're fairly competent at riding down stupid stuff.

Keep an eye for the next Newbie ride which should be due in the next few weeks and get your name down for it, they fill up quick but people always drop out so don't worry if you're on the reserve list. Most of the rides are posted in the members section but there are still a few non club rides (NCR's) posted up which are free to anyone to join so you should be out pretty soon.
    It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

Welcome to the club Marco
      Sha...ting !!

Comment

Hi! I'm based in Liverpool and the bike I'm riding is one I bought while I was over in France.. a Go Sport GX2.. I wouldn't say I'm hugely compitent any more as it has been a while since I was there and I've got very used to road cycling these days. I have a friend who wants to come too if thats OK so I will keep an eye on the newbie rides and non club ones and hopefully we'll be out with you all soon!

Comment

Working...
        X