Hi Newby 'StevieB' logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Newby 'StevieB' logging in

Hello to everyone in the club, I am a former Royal Marine Commando, I live in Altrincham and have been riding MTB for 10yrs and racing MTB for 3yrs during which I have completed the Schwalbe MTB Marathon series, North West Summer Madness series, the recent Long Mynd 'Batch Burner' (3 punctures !) and various other events on my Scott Scale 10. I am really looking forward to meeting up with everyone on the rides, if you see me out on the Scott please say hello, this club is just what I was looking for, I hope to be 'a regular' on the rides. Steve

Welcome pal, get yourself signed up to this months newbie ride if you're free on that day, great place to ride and with full membership you get access to the full forum where there is a lot more activity and more rides going on

Hope to see you out on the trails soon

Comment

Hi stevie, welcome from me too, good to av a fellow boot neck on here last u will find everyone here very friendly and like minded, although we do av a few pongos in the ranks, they're alrite really This is a great club with very helpful and knowledgeable members.

As taz as said get on the newbie ride then once a full member u get the rest of the forum opened which has most of the rides posted on amongst many other options.
      Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

welcome stevie

Comment

Hi Steve, as above mentioned there is a newbie ride this month at Ladybower which serves as a decent introduction to the club and a chance to see what riding we do and meet a few from the club. From your riding history it sounds like it will be a formality anyway.
          If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome to the club Stevie
            Sha...ting !!

Comment

Nice one Steve, you can give some of our guys a run for their money, I have tried

Comment

Welcome to the club StevieB, great bunch on here and loads going on, hope to see you out on the next Newbie
                Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

Comment

Welcome stevieb I agree with spidey sounds like someone to test our best riders, not been in the club long myself but I'm already learning new trails of them, hilarious being out with a big group loud n proud sums it up

Comment

Welcome Stevieb

Comment

Working...
                    X