Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi People

Hi,

My name is Jake i have been attached to my bike since i can remember think i started riding before i learnt how to walk. I am looking to get out and about again and feel like I've lost me right arm without it. I need to get to Llandegla like yesterday I've road that route in rain, sun, and snow. Just looking for some good people who are into there bikes to ride with.

I am currently riding a Trek 8500 and keep it tucked up at the end of me bed so i always know where it is.

Haha ye this is the only way to role in liverpool if ye wanna keep ye beast

Welcome to the club jake

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jake, get yourself signed up for the next newbie ride dude
      Sha...ting !!

Comment

welcome pal

Comment

Hi jake, there's a few of us fairly close to u and we do local training type rides regular as well as bigger type rides at weekends.

Usual script is if u can post up how often u usually get out how far etc u ride and wot ur fitness is like as that gives members a rough idea of how ud fair on the bigger more technical rides etc

There's also a great tues night "skyride" in St. Helens that syko runs most weeks which is good to get on to both meet the lads and do a bit of a techy ish ride which also helps build fitness, if needed.

Also get ur name down on the next newbie ride which is the main way into the club
          Last edited by Jimnesia; 04-08-2014, 10:41.
          Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Welcome Jake!

Comment

Sounds Sweet lads thanks for the welcomes and looking on getting out soon not sure if ill make it to this months newbie ride but am already hatching a plan on how to blag the day off work haha

Comment

Working...
              X