Just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined

Hello club members I just joined the club today my name is tat do you cater for unfit novices cheers tat

Hi Tat, welcome!

We were all unfit novices at some point

Getting out with the club is a great reason to get some miles in and improve your fitness.

Won't lie to you, you do need to be able to ride off road and up hill etc for about 15 miles to get out with us but you can be at that standard within a month if you practice twice a week.

Keep an eye on the newbie ride forum and get your name down when you can

Comment

Hi tat and welcome.

The club caters for all abilities and will give you loads of support BUT in order for you to become a full member you need to complete a newbie ride which is normally around 15 miles and 2000ft of climbing. This is to ensure you can keep up on a full club ride and is done for everyone's safety. Many of the members have found this newbie ride hard and bailed first time round but have gone away worked hard and come back stronger, others have thrown their toys out of the cot and never come back.

Start with small rides and build up slowly, also join in on any NCRs ( none club rides ) the members post up, see what it's all about and the main thing is enjoy yourself

Edit - also what stu said, beat me to it

Comment

Hi Tat & welcome to the club

What bike have you got & where have you been riding already?
        Also what area do you live? (don't be too specific on the open forum)..

Don't worry about being a total newbie & class yourself as unfit, many of us have been there.
        If you enjoy riding your bike & are willing to put in the time & effort to improve your fittness & riding ability, that is the most important thing.
        Sha...ting !!

Comment

Working...
        X