Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again !!

Hi guys. I'm Steve from Liverpool

This is very local to me so makes sense to fully commit and join now.
    I didn't/couldn't make the introduction ride due to couple of factors, nerves and being new to the MTB scene was one.
    Since then I've been out and about fairly regular now mainly XC, pretty much local areas, Hebden Bridge, Rivvy, Delamere, Griezdale, Moel Famau, Penmachno etc...
    Have been to bike parks such as Gisburn and Llandegla. They fun but I like XC more
    So yeah that's me lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club Steve. Look out for the next Newbie ride and get ya self booked on it. Probably February now. Also look out for NCR(non club rides) you may be able to jump on one if you post up.

Enjoy

Comment

Welcome to the club Steve, sounds like you'll fit right in
      Sha...ting !!

Comment

Yay I'm hoping so. Right now I have to keep travelling to Wales. Not a bad thing. But our local area has so much to offer too. Really looking forward to this now.

Thanks for the welcomes. Is 31st booked up now.

Comment

I ride with Steve regularly and he's fitter and faster than me and fairly normal too. More than happy to vouch for him as a member.

Comment

Oh wow. Lisa!! You get everywhere lmao!!

Comment

Comment

Here we go again !!

Originally posted by mtbLisa View Post
                I ride with Steve regularly and he's fitter and faster than me and fairly normal too. More than happy to vouch for him as a member.
                Tbh I think he will be best doing a newbie ride Lisa then there is no worries about any levels of fitness or skill I'm sure he is far fitter and skill than most but as it's been a while since you have rode with us I see it best he completes a newbie ride.
                Please don't take any offence as none is ment here I just feel sometimes it's better to follow formalities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

no worries, I did mention to him that I've not ridden with you guys forever!!

Comment

Nooo it's cool it's another route to add to my growing collection.
                    Just looking forward to getting out

Comment

Welcome Steve

Comment

Originally posted by steve.speedfox View Post

Thanks for the welcomes. Is 31st booked up now.

Yep, but we have added you to the reserve list so keep an eye on the thread.

February's noob ride will be posted soon after this one is run, so if you don't get on ours
                        you can hopefully join that one

Welcome btw

Comment

Hi Steve, welcome to to the club pal, there's a few of us local to you and whom do some local flat training routes most weekends that your welcome to jump on

You can also get on the Tuesday night "skyride" that's held in St Helen's which is good and any ncrs which if you ride these, existing members can vouch for you and that way you don't have to do a newbie ride

It'll help too if you can post up the type of bike you have and the types of riding you do, how regular etc
                          Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Hola thanks guys. Really feeling the vibe here [emoji2]

I work nights from 9pm so sadly unless I'm on holiday from work I'll struggle to do any night rides.

Training routes is what I'll need right now. December is always a hellish month for me. So it's only now I'm finally getting back out!! Feeling rather unfit

If I can't make this ride on Saturday no worries I'll do the February one (as well...it's a ride!!)

Comment

Working...
                            X