Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all..

Hello all..

I'm SteveO , MikeO's younger brother .. (Whitestumpy)
    I been meaning to join for a while as mike and jo always talk about the great ride outs..

I already know one or two other members and Yesterday I had chance to meet a few more of the members on the non club ride at Grasmere. Some good banter on the way round with a good group of people. All in all a good weekend , thanks for the invite ..

Currently own :
    2007 Stumpjumper comp
    2014Nukeproof Am
    2007 Pinarello road bike

SteveO

Welcome to the club Steve, good to meet you last night
    Sha...ting !!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Steve!

Comment

Can I vouch for Ste to join the club please ? To make it a non family thing can anyone on the ride on Saturday fatties ride in the lakes this weekend give him a thumbs up also ?

Comment

Mike you can vouch for him no probs. If you sort out paying his membership for him ( £15 now for first year with free ICE sticker as agreed at the AGM) then I'll change his permissions over. Cheers.
            If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Had my vouch too until he said he's got a road bike

Only joking...
              Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Gets my vouch too - if theres ever a club wheelie competition, then hes in with a shout.....
                Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
                Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

Welcome steve

Comment

Originally posted by artillerydave View Post
                    Mike you can vouch for him no probs. If you sort out paying his membership for him ( £15 now for first year with free ICE sticker as agreed at the AGM) then I'll change his permissions over. Cheers.
                    Dave i have just paid 15 quid via paypal - thanks everyone

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome and positive comments .

Comment

Hey you've joined up at last!!! Well done Mr Wheelie! Who else can we work on now!! Lol! Jobe x

Comment

Mike, payment received, I've upgraded Steve's permissions, so you've got full member access now. Welcome pal.
                          If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Cheers Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave & Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X