Introduction from Whistling Jock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction from Whistling Jock

Hi everyone, been looking at joining the Woolybacks for some time. I ride with a couple of your members locally round the Warrington area and am keen to do the newby ride to get going on some more rides......

I have done lots of MTB over the years at some of the big centres (Llandegla etc) and due to having a young family tend to do local rides during the week. Probably 15-20 miles off road as much as possible. I really like night time MTB rides with full beam lights on.........exhilirating at speed!

If anyone wants to join me or ask me to join them for a local ride (Penketh/ Warrington or other) then please contact me through the forum.

See you on the trails......

Whistling Jock

Hi Jock, and Welcome to the forum. Our paths have probably crossed at some point as I ride localish to Penketh myself.

Comment

Thanks buddy, yes we well have passed each other at some time. Hope to see you about ArthurItis

Comment

Hello Jock (or Mike I presumme??) I ride local around warrington with. Jock - welcome to the club and get on the next newbie ride - shame the last one has just been.

Comment

Welcome Jock. It's only a quick blast up the canal to some of the places we ride frequently, see you on the trails!

Comment

Hello mate, I've also ridden the local trails with jock. I'm sure you will enjoy the next newbie ride and the club rides thereafter. Very friendly club with a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
              X