Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi I'm Gareth 32 years old and been a roadie for about 4 years achieved all I set out to and by chance went out on my old Mtb out the shed, got hooked and now I'm 90% Mtb 10%road. Got a new bike and go llandega most Sunday's and round car mill/billinge mid week. Looking forward to getting on the next newbie ride.

Welcome mate, see if you can get a pass for a Tuesday night. We meet up local and do a ride close to Carr Mill. Good way to meet a few members and get into the club

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi stu

Thanks for the reply, not sure I can escape tonight but will be with you guys soon.

Looking forward to it

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Disco_Stu View Post
        Welcome mate, see if you can get a pass for a Tuesday night. We meet up local and do a ride close to Carr Mill. Good way to meet a few members and get into the club

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
        Hi Stu,
        I am new to the group and as yet haven't been out. Are you riding tonight and would you be happy for me to come along?

Comment

Originally posted by steviecube View Post
          Hi Stu,
          I am new to the group and as yet haven't been out. Are you riding tonight and would you be happy for me to come along?
          Hi ..there is some of us riding out tonight from the waterside at 7pm..syko (clint) leads the ride ..but he might not see you posting up wanting to come out..if you fancy it post up you'll be there and at least we can hang on till 7 for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HI
            thanks I will be there for 7.
            Stephen

Comment

Working...
            X