Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody me and my son met a few riders today and had a class day riding . Just like to say thanks to every one for letting us tag along next time any one is up near lakes or Scotland let me know and we will come along.
    Thanks again robbie and Lewis

Good to meet you, hope you got some great shots/footage of the day (and didnt get a parking ticket!)

Comment

Hi Robbie, was great to meet you & Lewis yesterday, hope you enjoyed the ride..

Did you get back to your car ok & before 5?

Looking fwd to seeing any vid if Lewis puts anything together

Group photie.jpg
      Sha...ting !!

Comment

Hello,, good to meet up on Saturday

Comment

Hi got back to the van and ticket had ran out at 4.15 lucky no fine . Really enjoyed the ride was a long day didn't get back till 8.30 but worth it. I will let you all know when Lewis puts a video together cheers .
          Lewis has done a few videos on you tube of our days out biking just search for doddsymoo latest video from AE FOREST
          Last edited by tattoobloke; 17-08-2015, 21:01. Reason: Added more

Comment

Good news about not getting a ticket Rob, if you're planning another trip to the Lakes let us know & we can let you know where some free parking places are..

Had a look on youtube, some good work there Lewis

Sha...ting !!

Comment

Good vid

Comment

Hi all yes Lewis makes a great video he's going to start putting the footage together soon so will let you all know when it's live. Any time you are up this way for a ride let me know

Comment

Look fwd to it Rob.

Same goes here if you come over to the Lakes again, could help you out with some routes or even meet up again
                  Sha...ting !!

Comment

Working...
                  X