No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

Just wanna introduce myself. I'm Adam most people call me fat ad. I do abit of riding with Shep and a couple of others in the group. I would like to get to know few more like minded people and have a few rides out in abit of a bigger group and a bit of good crack. I've done degla a couple of times and a couple of trails in Scotland when I was working up there last summer. I just want to get to know some of the local trails so it doesn't mean traveling as far when I fancy a little leg turn on a Sunday morning.

Cheers guys

Originally posted by Onzlow View Post
    Hello all

Just wanna introduce myself. I'm Adam most people call me fat ad. I do abit of riding with Shep and a couple of others in the group. I would like to get to know few more like minded people and have a few rides out in abit of a bigger group and a bit of good crack. I've done degla a couple of times and a couple of trails in Scotland when I was working up there last summer. I just want to get to know some of the local trails so it doesn't mean traveling as far when I fancy a little leg turn on a Sunday morning.

Cheers guys

Welcome to the asylum fat ad👍👍👍👍👍

Comment

Welcome Fat Ad

Comment

Welcome fella!

Sent from my KC-S701 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the mad house pal

Comment