Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buds back

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi after being away from the club for a couple of years. I haven't been away from cycling, and I follow many of the Woollies on Strava, I just didn't renew my membership for some reason. Until now.
    I have sort of 'Gone off' mountain biking to a certain extent now and tend to do more on the roads these days, but I still enjoy milder, more xc rides rather than gnarly stuff. I still have a couple of 26" wheelers which are in good working order, and I may get out round Rivi, Billinge, Sankey valley, etc.

Anyway, hoping to join some club rides this year if I can regain some fitness after this miserable winter.

Cheers,

Bud.

Hi Nick 😆😆 I do watch you on strava matey .

Comment

Welcome back often seen your name very high up some strava sections on my local routes

Comment

Welcome Bud, you're welcome to join a newbie ride as helper if you fancy getting out.

I'm sure a vouch won't be a problem.

Sent from my KC-S701 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Nick,
          Doing a 25 miler skyride tomoz.

You're welcome to join us.
          Usual place and time.

Pm me if you want more info

Comment

Originally posted by syk0 View Post
            Hi Nick, Doing a 25 miler skyride tomoz. You're welcome to join us. Usual place and time. Pm me if you want more info

Too gnar for bud.

U still got that Aussie Ti 456 ?

Comment

Yes, The Ti 456 is still in my stable. Needs some decent tyres though.

Anyone else still running 26" wheels?

Comment

Welcome back Bud, and yup I'm still rocking 26" wheels on all my MTBs

Comment

Welcome back Nick
                  Sha...ting !!

Comment

Welcome (back) Nick

Comment

2016 must be the year for the retuning members Nick I've not done as much cycling as I'd have hoped to, more laziness and perusing other hobbies to be fair. I want to get my fitness back though. Hopefully see you on a few local rides in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Taylor View Post
                        2016 must be the year for the retuning members Nick I've not done as much cycling as I'd have hoped to, more laziness and perusing other hobbies to be fair. I want to get my fitness back though. Hopefully see you on a few local rides in the near future.
                        Hi Chris.

See you in the summer!

Comment

Working...
                        X