• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone.

I'm Mark or alternatively Baldy68.
    Im from Eccles , Greater Manchester
    I'm a keen cyclist, both MTB & Road.
    I average anything from 50 to 100 miles a week between both disciplines, but i class myself as a keen noivice cyclist who loves getting out there on my bikes (when I'm not working)
    I've completed a few Road Sportives over the last 2 years from 60 to 100 milers.
    Last year I cycled up and down Mount Teide in Tenerife raising over £2000 for Cancer Research Uk.
    This year on the 8th May I completed The 112 Mile Fred Whitton Saddleback Challenge in the Lake District in 9hrs 49mins, I was really happy just to finish as it was a very hot day.

Welcome Baldy, you'll be in good company here, those with hair are deffo in the minority

Sounds like you will have no trouble with the fitness aspect of the Newbie Ride, if you're technical ability over rough ground is ok you'll breeze it! Sign up on the newbie ride thread for later this month.

Comment

Welcome mark!

Comment

Welcome to the club mark

Comment

Welcome to the club Mark, hope to see you out on a ride soon!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hi Phil, is there any space on the June newbie ride, if so I'd like to come on it,
              Best regards, terryC

Comment

Originally posted by TerryC View Post
                Hi Phil, is there any space on the June newbie ride, if so I'd like to come on it,
                Best regards, terryC
                One place only then it's a reserve list.
                See here
                http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/show...l-to-Rivington

And please read and do at this post asks on a new thread
                http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/show...urself-Read-Me

See you soon
                All the best

Comment

Originally posted by TerryC View Post
                  Best regards, terryC
                  Hi terry as kiwi says and as per my pm. Post up on the newbie ride thread and I'll add you to the list, there is one space left

Comment

Hey, you found it! Hi Mark... fellow Fred Whitton finisher! I am Jobe on here and Mike is Whitestumpy.. plenty of opportunites to ride with great people locally and further afeild :-) fab x

Comment

Welcome to the club baldy, you shouldn't have any issues fitting in with other members with a name like that

Comment

Hi Jo, I will look at getting out on one of the rides with them, just need to find some time away from work��

Comment

Working...
                        X