Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to area but keen to go biking!

Hi all,

Have recently moved down to the NorthWest from sunny Scotland. I work and live in Liverpool.

Am only recently into MBR with a few friends introducing me into it - but now I have moved down I have no-one to bike with and this makes me sad.

So I have looked around and this group seems to be friendly and active so I am saying hello!

About me:

Alex, 30 (only just!) and relatively novice at MBR - though I've been cycling off and on my entire life and like to think I'm reasonably confident in taking on new challenges and being brave. Been round a few places in Scotland and down this way have been off to explore round llandegla forest and delamere.

My aims are to get better at MBR - I keep myself reasonably fit with other sports so my limiting factor is technical skill I think. Also I'd like to make some friends who have interests besides sharing my office space.

Anything else please ask - I sadly cannot make the newbie ride this Sunday - but I will endeavour to make the next one and meet some of you.

Alex

Welcome Alex.

Keep an eye one the open part of the forum for the Tuesday night "Skyride" which is a good introduction to people in the club and the riding isn't technical but will give you a good idea where your fitness level is.

Comment

Welcome Alex
      Instagram

Strava

Comment

Welcome Alex!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Alex!

Comment

Welcome. There are a few of us imports that talk a bit funny in the club.

Comment

Welcome to the club pal

Comment

Welcome pal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                  There's No bad weather, Only the wrong clothes !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X