Hi all (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all (again)

Hi I had registered at the beginning of last year and posted a few times but didn't get round to becoming a full member or doing a newbie ride

Anyway all my details had been lost but now I have reregistered and hope to be on a newbie ride/full member soon

Please keep me in mind for the next available

Thanks Simon

Hello, gillibrand
    Welcome to the club!! Please take time to have a look around the website and introduce yourself on the forum in the introduction section(if this isn't you doing so already), please look out for the next newbie ride as this is the best way into the club! The newbie/introduction ride isn't as daunting as it sounds it just gives us a level of fitness and skill that you are at so you don't end up miles from nowhere with not being able to carry on.
    Another way into the club is to invite yourself along to a NCR (non club ride) which are posted in the non members section of the forum and if somebody feels your skill and fitness is of a good level they can vouch for you!
    Please take some time looking at the kit you require there is a small list here (http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/cont...-and-old)these things will help if you have a breakdown or mechanical whilst out on a ride, the club members are usually great and will have some spares for the occasional thing that has been forgotten but it's great if you can be organised with your own spares .
    The club is a great place to be with almost a ride a day with the various ncr's and club rides. We ride all over the north from the Lake District to the Peak District to north wales and various places in between .
    Thanks for reading and hope your experience with the club is a long and exciting one if you have any problems or more questions please feel free to post up in the introduction section where members will be on hand to help or message me or one of the other committee members.
    Hope to see you on the trails soon Andy (andy-cas)
    Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Hi Simon & welcome (again) to the club

Although this weekends newbie ride is full it still might be worth getting your name down, as there's usually a couple that drop out before, especially if the forecast is bad

Otherwise i think the May one is scheduled in a couple of weeks, but you'll have to keep checking the forum for when it's posted up to get your name down early. An alternative is to just ask about joining an NCR
      Sha...ting !!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

Anyway a bit more about me

I'am 33 live in Bolton not a novice to mtb but deffo not an expert
        Did Philips park a few times last year and had a go at llandegla red route

I ride a claud butler d27 but hope to upgrade at the end of this year to a cube or a Scott but we will see

Hope to be out there soon

Comment

Hello and welcome

I have put you down on this weekends Newbie reserve list

the May one is being led by Disco stu, so keep an eye on the forum for that being posted up
          just in case you don't make it on this saturday's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by leadville lance View Post
            Hello and welcome

I have put you down on this weekends Newbie reserve list

the May one is being led by Disco stu, so keep an eye on the forum for that being posted up
            just in case you don't make it on this saturday's Ride
            Thanks

Comment

My new bike

Comment

Nice steed mate, you'll be flying on that

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X