Newbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie.

Hello, I'm Sam and I'm completely new to this MTB club, really looking forward to going on a few rides with The Woolybacks. See y'all soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sam & welcome to the club

What sort of area's do you normally ride?

Keep your eye out for the next newbie ride, or an NCR (Non Club Ride)
    Sha...ting !!

Comment

Hi Sam,
      Met up yesterday at Bickerstaff, just keep a look out for a newbie ride, as the places go fast, you'll be fine or as Zoomer mentioned above a non-club organised ride. You went round the little red xc route with me no probs and then managed jump (roll) line and black route.
      cheers
      Sean

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello silverscoob was nice to meet you & kiwi on Sunday morning, looking forward to getting some rides in soon. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by silverscoob View Post
            Hi Sam,
            Met up yesterday at Bickerstaff, just keep a look out for a newbie ride, as the places go fast, you'll be fine or as Zoomer mentioned above a non-club organised ride. You went round the little red xc route with me no probs and then managed jump (roll) line and black route.
            cheers
            Sean
            Sam also rode back from the trail with me and although I was on my full susser with draggy tyres on he had no problem keeping up and wasn't out of breath.

I would vouch for him on the back of this and his speed around the Bickerstaffe track no problems if he want's to join up officially to get out more and develop his skills with a wider range of riders.

Welcome Sam btw
            All the best

Comment

Working...
            X