Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Hello!

Hey there,

Any chance there is a ride going out this Sunday? I've been mountain biking for more than 10 years - but it is pretty sporadic, and very interleaved with road biking and other outdoor activities. My main MTB partners have gradually moved away or lost interest, but I'm keen to get going with it again this summer. Would love to come along on some club rides - or other rides that aren't too fast or crazy. I'm not really into technical (though okay on red and black at Llandegla), but prefer to have adventures in the countryside.

Anyway - I'm looking forward to getting involved in your club!

Penny

Hi Penny,

A lot of members are up in Scotland this weekend on the club trip away so it's a bit quiet down here this weekend.

Keep your eye out for a newbie ride and stick your name down or if you're heading out post up and someone might join you.

Paul

Comment

Okay thanks!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for newbie rides - but also keen to go on harder rides - just not ultra-technical.

Penny

Comment

Welcome to the club. Where you based? I might be able to ride tomorrow local to wigan if your interested? Won't be a a paticularly long ride 15-20 miles of relaxed pace xc roads are rare sights on my rides.

Comment

I'm going back to Macclesfield forest. Sk11 0ne for 10am. Very welcome to tag. It's a slow ride

Comment

Long distance and fast paced North Merseyside ride going out early in the morning tomorrow.

You'll find there are plenty of rides to tag along on depending on what you what and where you live.
            All the best

Comment

Working...
            X