Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to the Woollybacks, Ive been riding for about four years , my local trails are Macc forrest, Three shires, gradbach, goyt valley and surrounding areas with visits to the more common trail centres degla cannock penmachno coedybrennin. Im looking to discover a much more varied amount of natural trails to improve an average set of bike skills.

Hi Rockman and welcome to the forum. Get your name down for one of the newbie rides or if you know anyone in the club, ask them to vouch for you. Given your local trails I suspect that you could show us some new routes. The club rides all over the NW with rides typically within a radius of the Long Mynd (occasional), the Welsh hills / trail centres, the Lakes and the Peaks. We are just back from three days great riding Ae, Kiroughtree, Dalbeatie and Mabie.

Comment

Welcome Rockman, have a good look around the parts of the forum you have access to - there is far more available to full members.

The way into the club is either via a newbie ride as Paul says or by riding with a member on a Non-Club Ride (NCR) and them vouching for your ability and fitness.

There are a few members who ride the areas you have mentioned quite regularly so be sure to post up if you're getting out, you may get people interested in joining you.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome pal

Comment

Welcome Rockman sounds like your in a nice place to ride, get your name down on some rides and get out with the club

Comment

welcome fella

Comment

welcome dude
              I used to be faster...…...

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes, I see the next newbie ride is a while away, it would be good to get on a ncr a bit sooner. I will keep an eye on the forum.

Comment

Hi to all members, is anybody riding cannock , degla or the peak district this weekend, who fancies some company? Saturday or Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                  X