Nukeproof Oklo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nukeproof Oklo

Anybody got one that can confirm/deny they're any good? Seem very cheap and considering one for th'ardtail.

Got the stealth one on my Vitus. Happy with it pal. Return is slower than a reverb but no slop or play or an other issues. Mine is the black shaft generation 2 air one. So far so good.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

i too have been looking at this as Chain Reaction have it on sale for £114 posted which is a great price for a stealth dropper, i did some research on it also & it does seem a good bit of kit as artillerydave says

Comment

The non-stealth version is more expensive, how does that work?!

Is this the cheaper end of droppers? I'm still in the market for one, gonna ring thattos and see how much a giant contact is as had no issues with that on my reign, and can be ran both stealth and non stealth so options to swap bikes is there

Comment

Depends how much drop you want pal, the contact is 100mm drop only I think, however most of the others are a minimum of 125mm drop. The Oklo is ok, how much are they charging for the non remote one?
          If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Contact is 100, 125 or 150 drop

Comment

if you are happy with the contact then stick with that then pal.

Comment

Winstanleys are doing the giant contact for £130 - to give you an idea of costs.

Comment

Dave is there any reason to pick one over the other? I'm only considering the contract because i already haver one, and can be run both internal and external cabling (sorry for thread hijack mark)

Cheers spickle

Sent from my Xperia Z5

Comment

Think they are both similar designs pal. Both seem reliable enough, both have a sealed cartridge and are cable operated so if the ability to swap between upper and lower cable entry swings it for you then go for the contact.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought and fitted a contact today, 125mm, to replace original contact that had developed twist / play, 4 years old, first impression it feels smoother than the old one, feels as good as my new reverb on other bike, time will tell. Thatto £125

Comment

Working...
                      X