Darrener joining the fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darrener joining the fun

Evening all, found this site today through the powers of google.
    I'm Kieren (Kee) and been riding mtb for a couple years now although it's been on/off. I also inline skate which i've been doing for over 16 years now, unfortunately it's also lead me to damaging ligaments in my knee and ankle so i'm now off the skates and working on the bike more to build the strength up.
    Been doing solo rides weekday evenings with the occasional Friday afternoon - early finish Friday woo - trip to Lee Quarry/Billinge/Healey Nab.
    Mostly into the trail riding side of things so i'm terrible uphill and not very good on the descents.

Be good to get out with other riders, usually free Thursdays so be great to join those rides, kid duty on weekends more often than not will mean I rarely join the Sunday rides.

Welcome kee there's plenty rides going on to keep you occupied at weekend and during the week. You will need some climbing fitness tho so keep at it

I'm also recovering from a knee ligament issue too so frustrating

Catch ya soon

Comment

Welcome to the club pal

Comment

welcome kee

Comment

Cheers chaps.
          Keeping my eyes peeled for the next ride out ��

Comment

Few of us do Darwen/Brinscall/Rivi 6pm Weds

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

went out for a mooch over the moors from Darwen Tower, ended up completely lost but got to cadshaw bridleway eventually

Few other rides out on the hillside tonight, anybody from here?

Comment

Working...
                X