Trip abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip abroad

Looking to find some adventurous souls who might be interested in joining me for a trip abroad next year, its my 40th and I'm definitely going though where and when is yet to be confirmed. Seen great looking trips to the basque country, Madeira and finale ligure which sits top of my fantasy trail list. Just putting out feelers for now but if anyone wants to get involved let me know and I'll keep you in the loop. All the best guys. Dan

What month(s) are you considering Dan?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/show...acks-com/page2
      If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

As yet undecided, try and keep it outside the school holidays but seeing if anyone fancies it before nailing it down. June would suit me and pretty much guarantees. The weather on the continent

Comment

This looks really good, will keep up to date with your plans. Think finale would be my preference but if I can't drum up the interest then I'd be love to ride with you guys

Comment

I'm doing a day with madiera freeride next month will let you know what it's like
            I can recommend singletracksafari based in andorra bbut is quite a long transfer.

Comment

Thanks, hope you have a great time

Comment

Working...
              X