Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi, I'm Chuck.

About a month ago I moved to Prestwich from Mid Wales where I was for about a decade, an Aberystwyth student who never got round to leaving. I've ridden natural stuff and trail centres all over Wales, spent a fair bit of time in the Dyfi. I'm going to get this in now, these days I ride an ebike (on a low setting) due to MS trying to drag me down. Very keen to find new routes and people to ride with in the area, did a ride last week and round up lifting my 25 kilo bike over 10+ bikes so pretty keen to avoid that too often!

I see that I missed an into ride today, I'm not really a fan of Llandegla anyway though

Hi Chuck.

Shame you missed the intro rise yesterday (even if it was at Llandegla).
    There was a ride at Saddleworth yesterday and another in Rochdale a couple of weeks ago. So plenty of riding near to you going on.

Comment

Hi chuck welcome to the club next intro ride will poss be ladybower but not sure of date yet

Comment

There was a ride at Saddleworth yesterday and another in Rochdale a couple of weeks ago. So plenty of riding near to you going on.
        I actually started at Rochdale today!

Hi chuck welcome to the club next intro ride will poss be ladybower but not sure of date yet
        Thanks. Ladybower sounds good! Not made my way over the Peaks yet.

Comment

Working...
        X