Newbee & Warrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbee & Warrington

Hi All- I'm a noob and looking to get to one of your Intro rides. In the meantime so I can get in some much needed practise - are there any trails around Warrington? Done Birchwood park area.... Look forward to meeting some of you soon. Thanks Matt

Welcome Matt get your self on the sky ride runs every Tuesday at 7 from the waterside pub Carr mill, there’s one on tonight

There’s some good stuff in the bold area and dream

I think the intro ride will be posted soon so get your name down

Catch ya soon

Comment

Welcome to the club matt

Comment

Welcome Matt ha ha “welcome mat”

Comment

Thanks all - darn - Tuesday night not good. I'll look out for your Intro ride on a Thursday - I'm sure like all - life is a battle around work and other life events - no doubt meet you soon. Thanks!

Since posting, found the Daresbury firs - think that will keep me going for sometime now! Already managed a handlebar dismount - which was fun :-)

Comment

Could easily make a Bike Park Bold Thursday night ride in to a Intro Ride [MENTION=3118]mikep[/MENTION]

If you're available to ride tonight Matt I've not problem with you joining us. Where about in Warrington are you?

Comment

Originally posted by petern View Post
              Could easily make a Bike Park Bold Thursday night ride in to a Intro Ride [MENTION=3118]mikep[/MENTION]

If you're available to ride tonight Matt I've not problem with you joining us. Where about in Warrington are you?
              Hi pete no problem thats fine with me not gonna do a intro ride till september now as only person free out of the 8 i pm'd
              Last edited by mikep; 23-08-2018, 19:03.

Comment

NP - tonight wouldn't worked either for me. Based in Woolston - getting back into MTB after 15+years away from it!

Comment

Working...
                X