• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCR - Rivy Wednesday 5th Sept

Ok here we go again........

Hi all

Im going to be riding Rivy on Wednesday morning, weathers looking sunny

I'll be riding over from Wigan and doing a usual loop around Rivy, route will be made up on the day but there will be ups and downs. I’ll probably be on my ridged SS so no major gnar

Setting off from wigan around 09:30 and will be passing by the barns around 10:15

From Wigan expect around 30mile and around 2500ft - Meet at Haigh Hall car park £3 all day it’ll prob be about 09:40 as we pass the car park
    From Rivy expect around 15mile and around 1500ft - Meet on the road between the barns, free parking

All welcome, post up if your coming and if your meeting at Rivy or riding from Wigan

Don’t be shy, give it a try

Pencil me in again R6

I don't want that again up shaggers tho tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by leadville lance View Post
      Pencil me in again R6

I don't want that again up shaggers tho tomorrow

Comment

Any chance you are doing Thursday as well?

Comment

Originally posted by keef256 View Post
          Any chance you are doing Thursday as well?
          No. Back in work Thursday. I’ll be doing some more next week tho

Comment

Hiya - I was going to head over to Rivi in the morning. Have to drop the kids at school first but will probably get there around 10.15. I'm probably a bit slow for you so don't feel obliged to wait!

Comment

No probs see you there, don’t mind slow lorelei

Comment

Great ride this morning, 31 mile and 2600ft for Leadville n me and Lorelei bagged 12.5 mile 1500ft and a bag load of PR’s, cups and crowns, nice one

No off, no accidents and no injuries. All in all a great ride in the sunshine

Comment

Nice one for posting up rides for the last few days Phil. Much appreciated.

Often good have someone along for a bit of company on a ride when they otherwise would have been sat at home or riding on their own somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by petern View Post
                    Nice one for posting up rides for the last few days Phil. Much appreciated.

Often good have someone along for a bit of company on a ride when they otherwise would have been sat at home or riding on their own somewhere else.
                    No probs Pete funny really but I’d decided I was going to post more rides whilst on holiday before the ncr post. Ye it’s always better to ride with company and also give a bit back to the club

I’ll be posting some more next week

Comment

Ty for the coffee Phil & showing me the new SHOUTY trail, nice bit of track that

Comment

Cheers for having me tag along - good to find some new bits I've not done before. And thanks for the cuppa Phil

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X