No announcement yet.

March intro ride sunday 25th rivington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for today it was a great ride Whats the next step for a full membership ? Can i just send my payment to the paypal email ?

Comment

Originally posted by mtb_paul
      Thanks for today it was a great ride Whats the next step for a full membership ? Can i just send my payment to the paypal email ?
      Hi paul send payment put a note on it then pm artillerarydave he will upgrade your account then

Comment

Ok cheers will do it now

Comment

Yeah, spot on today guys! Really good to get out amongst it with you all, and getting to see sections of Rivi that I hadn't covered before. I'll get payment over too this evening, and will drop artillerarydave a message confirming! See you all on the trails soon

Comment

Welcome to the club guys.

Comment

Forum permissions opened to MTB Paul, and Scotty MTB so both should have access now. Welcome to the club chaps.
              If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome to Scott and Paul. Look forward to riding with you

R
                carpe diem

It's rad, man!

Comment

Thank you. It's a pleasure to be part of a great club

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done everybody great ride yesterday, big kudos to mike and Ross for riding from Warrington

Comment

Welcome Paul and Scotty - it was good to meet you. Two very decent riders with excellent fitness joining up!

Great lead Mike, I really enjoyed getting out, the weather and trails were ace. Big thanks to R6 for the parking spot and the company!

Comment

Welcome to Paul and scott, both more than capable riders. Superb morning out on the bike, great weather and company. Thanks for the lead mike, looking forward to you describing all the lying down in the jap gardens

Comment

Originally posted by Ticsmon
                          Welcome to Paul and scott, both more than capable riders. Superb morning out on the bike, great weather and company. Thanks for the lead mike, looking forward to you describing all the lying down in the jap gardens
                          also damo h trying be superman lol

Comment

Hahaa, I feel like I’ve been in a fight & lost. Enjoyed the ride even though my skill level was shocking, not had an off for about 2 years & had 2 bad offs in one ride & wasn’t far from an OTB on the bomb hole

Comment

Originally posted by Damo H
                              Hahaa, I feel like I’ve been in a fight & lost. Enjoyed the ride even though my skill level was shocking, not had an off for about 2 years & had 2 bad offs in one ride & wasn’t far from an OTB on the bomb hole
                              No you weren't! My heart was in my mouth when you did that [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X