X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello new to the forum

Hi guys
    I'm new to the forum and club.
    used to do a fair bit of biking with my lad but he's now driving and found girls so no longer wants to bother
    living at the foot of Lee quarry I tend to do most of my riding around there and have done the mtl
    but it's a bit boring in your own all the time so I thought I'd look at a club to do some riding improve my fitness and see some new scenery.
    Riding my old trusted hardtail I've owned about 10 years but it keeps going so I do t see a need to change as yet
    Regards Barrie

Welcome Baz, looks like your in the same situation as most of us (our kids no longer want us coz were embarrassing ) but at least you got a mountain bike that will always love you. Sound like your in a good location for riding and will have no issues with the intro ride.

Hopefully see you out on a ride in the new year

Comment

Welcome dude

youll find everything from small local evening loops to events and adventures here so summit to suit all.
      I used to be faster...…...

Comment

Thanks guys looking forward to getting out and finding some new routes.
        baz

Comment

Does anyone know when and where the next introductory ride is to be held
          Thanks regards Barrie

Comment

Welcome Baz!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Baz. I'm also waiting for the next intro ride to be announced so I can get membership.....

Comment

Welcome baz,lived over that neck of the woods about 9 year ago ,cracking spot to ride .moved to north Cumbria now so hills have got a tad bigger .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                on the seventh day he rode ,and the lord said to me come fourth and i shall give you eternal life, i came fifth and won a toaster.

I dont get flashbacks i'm still there

Comment

Welcome Baz!

Comment

Working...
                  X