Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone,

My name is Stephen, I'm 22 years old. I'm looking to get more fit and gain more experience on my mountain bike. I live in Ellesmere Port but drive so I am able to travel.

I've had a full suspension mountain bike since 2016, I got it hoping to get into cycling but I just didn't have the confidence to get out as much so I just need up using the bike to get to and from work, a 15 min ride each way so not much. Today I treated myself to some new tyres since the old ones were worn thanks to tarmac. I have been to llandegla in the past with my friend and delamere a couple of times too, last weekend I went delamere with my girlfriend and we ended up hiring bikes and having a great time riding and ever since last weekend I haven't stopped thinking about mountain biking again, since it's a new year I'm going to get out there more so i thought it will be great to find a bunch of people to ride with. I'd look at myself as an average rider, I'm not fast but I'm not slow.

Thank you for reading this!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club Stephen, the clubs ride Dele offer there a lot of hidden stuff to be had. Keep it up and get yourself out on a ride soon

Comment

Working...
    X