• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie I am, old Skool once upon a time

Hi everyone
    Hope you are all fit and well.
    It’s Scott from Skem,
    Some may remember me many new members over the last 3-4 yrs wont but I’m looking at joining back up with you all and looking to get out.
    I’ve was regular member who went on many fantastic 7 stanes holidays with you all and regular Thursdays club rides and weekend rides.
    I’ve kept my fitness up but bike fitness in them legs is a whole different ball game as I well know.
    I’m looking to get out on a newbie ride and was hoping you now ride on Monday evenings also?
    Do you guys get out regularly on Mondays also?
    Anyway looking forward to chatting to you all and hopefully getting out on a newbie ride
    Hopefully a Monday.
    Loads changed in my life over the last couple of years, world flipped upside down.
    Take care. Hope to see some old faces and new
    Scott

Welcome back Scott
    Not many if any rides on Monday evenings but if you post up and the weather is favourable I ‘m sure some will turn up.
    All the midweek groups ride on Tuesday and Thursday or Wednesday if that’s the dry day.
    See you around matey.
    Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyre kicker View Post
      Welcome back Scott
      Not many if any rides on Monday evenings but if you post up and the weather is favourable I ‘m sure some will turn up.
      All the midweek groups ride on Tuesday and Thursday or Wednesday if that’s the dry day.
      See you around matey.
      Paul.
      Great to hear from you, hope your good.
      So it’s the same old weekly calendar then I hear. That’s fine
      Looking forward to getting out there. Hope my 26 inch rims are still in fashion

Comment

Welcome back Scott. Hope all is ok, sure you won't need an intro ride, you know the score. Catch ya soon

Comment

Hiya Scott,

great to hear from you again. always good to start the biking in winter - gets the legs strong for the dusty* summer rides.

*maybe!
          Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
          Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

Welcome back (again) Scott, you're becoming like the comeback kid!
            If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X