Club Membership Renewals 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Membership Renewals 2019

Those that haven't renewed for 2019 have now had membership permissions removed, this means you won't be able to log into the members part of the forum, or have access to member functions such as loan equipment and rides etc. To re-join drop me a pm.
    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

nasty, its not even the end of the month
    I used to be faster...…...

Comment

Originally posted by Screwloose View Post
      nasty, its not even the end of the month
      I'm sure you do it deliberately!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
      If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

ill pay on thursday (payday) , not been paid since 20th December.....im currently eating a piece of cardboard for mi lunch

Comment

Nev's back everybody!!

Comment

Originally posted by artillerydave View Post
            Nev's back everybody!!
            Tumbleweed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha, whoop! I'm no longer the most unfit member again [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by disco_stu View Post
                haha, whoop! I'm so glad to have the powerhouse that is nev back on board, he shares so much of his knowledge and experience of gnar. It will defo make me come out more [emoji6]

sent from my sm-g930f using tapatalk

fify

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

@Glenn c, @andy-cas, @keef256, [MENTION=840]whitestumpy[/MENTION], and unfortunately [MENTION=3186]Monkeyrick[/MENTION] are all back on. Welcome back lads.

Comment

How many birthday cards did you have to open on your round Rick to find a tenner?

Comment

Just sent mine.
                        Back in the game
                        I was hoping for a battle of wits but you appear to be unarmed.

Comment

[MENTION=1025]Daws[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1995]Jelly legs[/MENTION] are now back in business.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=299]artillerydave[/MENTION]. It feels so good to be back. I can see when people are out again now so I can avoid bumping in to them.

Do I need to do an intro ride?
                            [MENTION=3105]petern[/MENTION] I didn't use my Christmas tip from you that's for sure.

Comment

[MENTION=563]Gregory Peak[/MENTION] is now back on.

Comment

Working...
                              X