Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello... first time thinking about joining a mtb club

Hi everyone!, im nick allen 28 (next week &#128555 from haydock,
    Im looking for a club like yourselfs to ride locally to get my fitness up, loose weight and meet other riders that enjoy days out on the bike .. ive been in and out of biking since a young age and love the downhill side of things in the past/present including making my own bikes and parts as a engineer. Ive recently bought a Trek remedy 8 so i can do both downhill and trails, palaces ive ridden inclued...
    llandegla, antur stiniog, gizbern to name a few .. im no expert but i would like to get better and more confident and visit all parks over the uk and a possibly few abroad in the future 😁 .. hope to get involved and i can ride most evenings as i work erly shift .. cheers nick 🤘

Oh and im about to try out Havok bike park this afternoon! As its 5mins from my work .. looks really good online 😁

Welcome.

We ride almost every Tuesday night (Carr Mill area) and Thursday night (South St Helens area through winter) which you're welcome to join any time. You'll just need good quality lights.

Once you're a member there are weekend rides somewhere most weeks as well as weekend trips & trips abroad.

Tues or Thurs are a good place to start and seems would fit with your work pattern.

Hope to see you out.

PN

Comment

Thanks and i will keep a look out for the post saying where to meet and what time .. i do need lights thats one thing i dont have as i normally never ride at night but thats not am issue .. hope to see you guys soon looking forward too it!

Comment

Welcome nick

Comment

Welcome!

On eBay search for Cree XML in cycling. You'll get a decent first set of lights for less than 20 quid. Some get two - one on the bars, one on the lid. Make sure its a UK seller/ UK stock so you aren't waiting 3 weeks to get them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thankyou ticsmon!

Comment

Thanks stu .. ive just had a look and they look spot on for the price .. i will get some orderd asap cheers nick

Comment

Welcome Nick!

Comment

Thankyou jelly legs

Comment

Working...
                  X