X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro ride sunday march 24th llandegla

llandegla

*This months intro ride will take place sunday march 24th at llandegla

CONFIRMATION TIME! - Intro riders, let me know you're still coming please also remember to bring a completed membership form and a self addressed envolope*
    One Planet Adventure
    coed Llandegla Forest
    Ruthin Road
    Llandegla
    wrexham
    LL11 3AA
    Ride off is 9.30am so get there by 9am to make sure you have enough time to get ready and briefed before we leave.* will be about 15 miles and 1500ft of climbing

Helmet is compulsory - can't believe we still have to say that*

Make sure you're self sufficient, its a club not a guided tour. Bring tubes, chain links, spares, a waterproof, dry clothes etc.

There is a great cafe at degla and the burgers are awsome - cash/ card required and the parking is about £4.50 so ensure you have some change.*

The plan will be to just go and have a laugh riding with a group. We won't be racing and will cater for the slowest rider.*

Degla is good fun but has a few tough climbs so a base fitness level is required. There are also a few jumps/ drops etc so mind how you go and don't get carried away unless jumps and drops are your thing.*

We / I'm not responsible for you on the day, we're all grown ups and make our own choices**We will look out for each other though, help, discus, give opinions etc!*

Riders
    Mikep
    Alex

Intro riders
    Wirralwhyte
    Philgill
    Last edited by mikep; 22-03-2019, 15:15.

Can you please put me down for this ride please.

Comment

Would have joined you Mike but at a Demo day at Cannock Chase.

Comment

Can you put me down please. Looking forward to it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X