Thurs 2nd May - Club Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs 2nd May - Club Ride

Meeting in Rainhill on Thursday for a 7pm ride off. Lights will be needed for the later part of the ride. Post up if you'd like to join us and I will send more detail.

Hi There,

Id be very interested in coming along to this please.

do you have any info on route / distance / type of ride?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

Comment

Hi there is it open to new non members?

Comment

Originally posted by paulhayes View Post
        Hi there is it open to new non members?
        yes. non members welcome. can send you some more details if you're interested in coming.

Comment

Are you joining us tonight [MENTION=4196]paulhayes[/MENTION] ?

Any other non members also welcome.

Comment

Yes see you there looking forward to it

Comment

Yes see you there looking forward to it
              Nice one! See you later

Comment

Originally posted by petern View Post
                Nice one! See you later
                Cheers for the ride tonight really enjoyed it, great bunch of lads thanks the warm welcome

Comment

Nice to meet all 3 of you, you all did really well

Nev
                  I used to be faster...…...

Comment

A dozen out in Bike Park Bold in ideal conditions.

Trails had been damped down a bit during the day and the vegetation hasn't yet started to encroach on the trails much yet.

Ten left the pub including two new riders zoidberg and paulhayes.

We picked up two at Dream and the herding of cats continued from there with a quick lap of a few trails at Dream and Clock Face before heading over to Bold where the fun began.

We had a few failures of the stuff climb up a reverse of Powerslave. Half way along the same trail Si decided to ride straight in to a tree and after taking the piss out of him I decided to punch a tree when talking too much to James about Finale Ligure.

The combination of Neals beer belly and lack of talent led to a puncture during a couple of laps of the steeper trails. He had a nice audience while trying to strap his man bag back to his seat.
                    Si continued to prove he'd forgotten how to ride is bike as I found him making a big effort to end up upside down on the Slab trail. Neal punctured again but this time managed to convince Nev to carry his man bag back the pub for him.

A final lap down the 1km+ section of singletrack before heading back to the pub.

Nice beer and a chat after.

Cheers!

PN

Comment

Thanks for letting me tag along last night guys, really enjoyed it thanks to the friendly atmosphere.

Will try and get to next week's sky ride as hopefully that will suit me a bit better.

Cheers again.

Ben

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good ride, good conditions, good company, good post ride pub. Missed the comedy action but will pay more attention next time. Thanks to [MENTION=3105]petern[/MENTION] for the lead, and welcome to Ben and Paul, nice to meet Mark. See you all again

R
                        carpe diem

It's rad, man!

Comment

Cheers for the ride tonight really enjoyed it, great bunch of lads thanks the warm welcome
                          Paul is now a paid up joined up member, welcome pal.
                          If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                          X