Skyride tonight - Tue 30th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyride tonight - Tue 30th April 2019

Leaving the Waterside, Carr Mill at 7pm. Expect 12 miles of dryish trails, some nettles and beer.

no lid no ride.

slim chance of a catch up version but think it's probably unlikely for me tonight

Comment

Possible Stu, got to do a stock take

Comment

I'll be out

Comment

Gotta be out at 5am, so unlikely

will likely do bpb Thursday
          I used to be faster...…...

Comment

Out Thursday instead

Comment

The boss says no

Comment

Fuuuuuck - was just putting up my tyres and have snapped the valve clean off. Can stick a tube in but likely be a bit late. Let me know if you can't hang around

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Comment

Have only just finished fettling so go without me. Will head out for a spin anyway so might see you

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Comment

Good ride out last night - I was out by 6pm so had no clue Loz was having mechanicals. Suffice to say she caught us up at mecca!

There was nobody in the carpark so I started solo with a loop of SBW. Bumped into Jay about 3/4 of the way round and we finished the loop and headed for mecca.

Once there with Lorelei on board we spent half an hour doing the various jumps and runs - it's running excellent right now.

We then climbed up the lump via the road for the last big descent. Back home via the usual route, fishy pond etc. I managed to catch my left bar end on a tree and get catapulted into the brambles on the tree lined run at from the pond, which was nice.

Picked up Peter N just before the pub for a brief cameo - then back to the start for beer and crisps.

Can't beat a skyride.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

All running very good at the moment. Ever so slightly damped down ground so there is loads of grip in the corners.

Didn't leave home until just before 8pm so went more or less full gas all the way to the lump, a quick drop through coppice and then back to the pub on the normal route. Saw tyre tracks all night so I knew someone was out but wasn't sure I'd catch up having started so late. Just caught up coming back around the dam.

45 minutes from the pub and back again by far the fastest covered that ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X