Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from old member

Hi guys,

My names Dan from Liverpool.. I done a few rides with the woolybacks must of been about 8 or 9 years ago.

I've had a couple of kids since and haven't been out on the bikes regular for a while, maybe once a month if I'm lucky.

Well I'm trying to get back into it now, working shifts and having a young family I certainly womt be able to get out on all the rides but I'd be very happy to get out as much as I can.

I'm looking to learn some local routes now and save them to my Garmin so I can build some fitness then hopefully get out on some club rides in the future.

Is there any shift workers amongst us who ride mid week mornings? If so I'd be very grateful to tag along on a few rides.

Cheers all,

Dan.

Welcome Dan [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome back

Tuesday Skyrides are a great place to start to meet up with some people and check up on your fitness levels

Comment

Cheers mate, is that every Tuesday evening is it? What's the postcode please if you have it, what time do you meet and waits the distance and speed like?

Cheers.

Comment

Hi Explorer,

7pm at the Waterside (Toby Carvery, Carr Mill) every Tuesday night.

12 miles 1000ft of ascent. Pace to suit the slowest rider.

His names Nev by the way [emoji12][emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds good mate.. I'll turn up next time I'm free on a Tuesday evening.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X