Newbie St Helens introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie St Helens introduction

Hi all, my names Neil I’m 48 and live in the St. Helens area. I have ridden a mountain bike on an off over the years, nothing serious, just the tracks and trails around Billinge / Ashurst/ Parbold. I love the great outdoors and getting out on my bike. I haven’t ridden for a while but would love to start getting out on my bike a lot more, get up some good hills, meet some new people to ride with an have a laugh along the way. I currently have a Ghost hard tail mtb. I would love to come down to one of your newbie rides to see what it’s all about.

Cheers Sache

Welcome.

You're welcome to join one of the Tues or Thurs night rides that are posted up on the open bit of the forum to meet a few people and see if it's for you. Weekend intro rides fewer and further between at the moment. So mid week is your best bet.

Hope to see you on one soon. This time of year is a good time as you don't need lights.

Comment

Thanks Peter, will see if there’s one this week or nxt and come down

Comment

Hi Peter, would I be able to come down to the club ride at Rainhill this Thursday, or is it just for members? And were in Rainhill do you meet/start?

Comment

Originally posted by Sache View Post
          Hi Peter, would I be able to come down to the club ride at Rainhill this Thursday, or is it just for members? And were in Rainhill do you meet/start?
          You're very welcome to come. Will send you a private message with details shortly.

Comment

Working...
          X