Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey All - Cumbria

Hey Guys

Based in a village just North of Penrith so have the Pennines and Lakes as a playground, mostly just do the natural stuff up here and there is plenty to go at. Looking weekly group rides just to mix it up a little as I'm out 4 times a week on 20 mile mountain blasts on average and know my local trails a little too well now if that's possible.

I was super fit (Ultra running / fell running in the lakes and epic rides), then got struck down by a virus that attached my heart, so I've had to go electric (cheating - yeah : but I have an excuse). However, can still mix it up with all but the fastest :P.

Any weekly meets up here let me know ).

Hi Neil and welcome.

We don't have many members that far North I don't think. We used to have one guy somewhere in the Lakes but not sure he's a member any more.

Most people are centred around the St Helens / Widnes / Warrington area.

There are rides going on in the Grizedale area and around Staveley occasionally. You might struggle to find a ride you can join on to I'm afraid

Comment

Thanks bud!

Shame, if any rides do come about, keep me in mind and let me know and I'll tag along if OK with you guys.

Comment

Is Woodsy still a member? He rides in the South Lakes quite a lot.

Also Neil, check the Dark Knights. They're based near Whitehaven but ride in The Lakes a lot. I can't find a website but if you're interested I can contact one of them.
        Last edited by Phil; 16-07-2019, 19:59.
        Ride Free...

Comment

Ride Free...

Comment

Hi I’m just based south of Penrith at Milburn.if your up for a spin sometime give us a shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            on the seventh day he rode ,and the lord said to me come fourth and i shall give you eternal life, i came fifth and won a toaster.

I dont get flashbacks i'm still there

Comment

Working...
            X