Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi all,

Quick intro, I'm Dave from St. Hellens, 38 years old. I used to ride with the club many years ago, not sure how many still in the group from 2010 /11 ish. I sold my bike way back, too much going on and too little time n all that, an operation and extra children all take it's toll. Moving forward a number of years and everything is starting to settle down enough for me to have some me time again. I've missed the club / people and great rides. I'd never been fitter than when I was a member and hopefully re joining will help me lose some of the weight I've put on over the years. Will be keeping a look out for some NCR and the newbie ride.

Welcome. Come on a Tuesday or Thursday night to get back in to it. Keep an eye on the forum for open rides you can join.

Comment

Thanks Petern, will do. Lights ordered last night for the evening rides, hopefully here for mid week.

Comment

Originally posted by d.curzon View Post
        Thanks Petern, will do. Lights ordered last night for the evening rides, hopefully here for mid week.
        Still got a few weeks left when you can get around without them but it is starting to get dim under the trees later on in the ride. Small rear light just as important.

Comment

Welcome Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Ticsmon View Post
            Welcome Dave
            Ty bud

Comment

Working...
            X