Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time!! Doing the Newbie ride on Saturday 12th Feb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time!! Doing the Newbie ride on Saturday 12th Feb...

Hi all, I'm Sean. I've been riding for the past 2 years or so, and have done mostly trail centres, but a lot of them!! I feel I need to start doing some less manicured trails, and think that riding with other people will be good for improvement too.
    Looking forward to saturday, hope the weathers good!!
    Sean

Welcome

Comment

Welcome Sean, have good look around the forum, club news and website for plenty of info, nice bike too, had a Rock Lobster a few years ago and it was an ace bike.
      If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

I've done nothing tonight other than look around the site, making sure that I wont be caught out by anything on Saturday, i.e. making sure I've got everything I need to be allowed to ride.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by sdalby853 View Post
            I've done nothing tonight other than look around the site, making sure that I wont be caught out by anything on Saturday, i.e. making sure I've got everything I need to be allowed to ride.
            Forget all that crap ! Just remember the £10 to "sway" Eric the Clone
            sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Working...
            X