Tonight's ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's ride

Thanks for the ride out tonight guys really enjoyed it getting there slowly need some decent lights though

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you, hope to see you next Tuesday

Comment

Me to pal, it will take a week or 3 and some lights,,,then you will be zooming along

Nev
      I used to be faster...…...

Comment

Glad you made it John.

Get some lights and you're sorted. Something like this, they're so cheap now it almost doesn't matter if your only get one winter from the battery pack.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162264661400

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to see you out, keep at it and see you out again soon
          It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it, just keep on getting out and the fitness will come up, then you'll have even more fun!
            [emoji4]

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad you got back out pal especially so soon after the newbie ride. Clearly it didn't dampen your spirits

Sent from my Xperia Z5

Comment

Hi Two Forks, glad that you decided to get straight back out on a ride. I personally think the Sky Ride is a brilliant way to get back to fitness and also a good introduction to Night Riding.

Comment

Thanks for the comments I've ordered them lights stu, thanks for the link look forward to the next ride things can only get better fingers crossed ,to the guys I held up on the hills sorry for that see you all soon

Comment

Originally posted by Two forks View Post
                    Thanks for the comments I've ordered them lights stu, thanks for the link look forward to the next ride things can only get better fingers crossed ,to the guys I held up on the hills sorry for that see you all soon

Don't worry about hold ups we all started somewhere and built up. Just keep it up and enjoy.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Two forks View Post

like I said on the night dude, I struggled. And only just got up to the pike on my rivvy ride.

and the fields on the Tuesday sky ride still have me struggling at times, but the first time I almost turned round.

what you will find on the skyride is different to most ride outs, someone will always stick with the slower riders, and take it in turns etc, Stu mainly on Tuesday, although others offered to sit back too. As Ste says we have all been there,,,I was there's a long while...lol

just keep getting out,
                      I used to be faster...…...

Comment

Originally posted by Screwloose View Post
                        like I said on the night dude, I struggled. And only just got up to the pike on my rivvy ride.

and the fields on the Tuesday sky ride still have me struggling at times, but the first time I almost turned round.

what you will find on the skyride is different to most ride outs, someone will always stick with the slower riders, and take it in turns etc, Stu mainly on Tuesday, although others offered to sit back too. As Ste says we have all been there,,,I was there's a long while...lol

just keep getting out,
                        I'm always the last round those fields ! 😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X