Sunday 27th Daresbury Firs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 27th Daresbury Firs.

Planning on heading to the woods Sunday morning as the sun is out and [MENTION=854]Neal[/MENTION] said it’s running pretty good right now.

All welcome as it’s a session area so no worries about keeping up with faster riders. Planning on being there around 0930-1000 but I’m not too fussed on a start time if more fancy joining later. Couple of hours blowing out the winter cob webs for me!

I promised the boys a bike ride so might head over if I can be arsed with the bike rack...on the understanding you do some sick jumps to entertain them
    It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

[MENTION=854]Neal[/MENTION] I can probably do something involving sick on the repeated climb up? Just make sure they bring cow bells

Comment

Originally posted by DeficientDave View Post
        @Neal I can probably do something involving sick on the repeated climb up? Just make sure they bring cow bells
        They’re not easily impressed, if it doesn’t look like the latest Semunuk video you’re not trying hard enough
        It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

Be careful the trees jump out and mug you there!!

Comment

Alex and I will be there around 0930 if anyone is out and fancies a couple of runs.

Comment

Planning on riding that way tomorrow so should see you there sometime

Comment

Sprog 1 and I are full of germs so won’t be out there tomorrow, enjoy the jumps and don’t blame me if you come back muddy

Comment

Great morning playing about in the firs, running really well, even managed a few inches of air!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X