Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - my name is Alan and I'd like to join up. Certainly interested in the regular Tuesday rides and the occasional weekend ride. I live in Billinge and I'm 44 and fighting the middle aged spread so need to get out on the mtb more (having got back into it over recent months). Look forward to meeting with you.

7pm at the Waterside tonight mate. There's no better time than now [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi alan welcome to the club there is a ride on tonight if you want to join pm me and will give you more details

Comment

Thanks. I know it well. I'll be there.

Comment

Welcome Alan hope you made the sky ride and enjoyed it

Comment

Thanks for the lead Jase and Mike, enjoyed it!

Alan did great, seems to have good fitness and skills. Fitted right in and wasn't phased at all by the pace.

Easily member material.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Stu. I really enjoyed the ride and I will be there on Tuesday if there is another ride on. I will pay the membership fee today (hopefully) once I can sort out the faster payment details. Many thanks

Comment

Great.
                [MENTION=299]artillerydave[/MENTION] is who you need to communicate with

Comment

[MENTION=4228]Alan P[/MENTION] is now a paid up member, welcome pal.
                  If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome! Hope to see you on a ride soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X