No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm Ste Stuart from Liverpool

i was recently out riding with Peter Nurse and he told me about the club, I've been in a road club for years but never in a mtb club. I've been XC racing for a couple of seasons now after getting into it after wanting to find something similar to cyclocross to do in the Summer.

I misspent my youth riding BMX and have ridden and raced on the road for years now but have been finding mountain biking a breath of fresh air (literally), getting away from the cars and drivers on the road.

Peter kindly said he would vouch for me so I could join the club.

Originally posted by Stestu View Post
    Hi I'm Ste Stuart from Liverpool

i was recently out riding with Peter Nurse and he told me about the club, I've been in a road club for years but never in a mtb club. I've been XC racing for a couple of seasons now after getting into it after wanting to find something similar to cyclocross to do in the Summer.

I misspent my youth riding BMX and have ridden and raced on the road for years now but have been finding mountain biking a breath of fresh air (literally), getting away from the cars and drivers on the road.

Peter kindly said he would vouch for me so I could join the club.
    Nice one Ste. I will vouch for him [MENTION=299]artillerydave[/MENTION]. Will message you details of where to send your payment

Comment

Welcome Ste it certainly sounds like you’re fit enough see you out there soon

Comment

Vouched for, paid up, and now a full member, it's as simple as that!

Welcome to the club [MENTION=4242]Stestu[/MENTION]
        If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X