Reverb remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverb remote

Does anyone have an old style reverb remote. One of mine is leaking oil. I fitted new seals a few months ago, which I though had it fixed but it's leaking again.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk
    The second mouse gets the cheese

Originally posted by DaveK View Post
    Does anyone have an old style reverb remote. One of mine is leaking oil. I fitted new seals a few months ago, which I though had it fixed but it's leaking again.

I'll check the spares bin, but have a feeling I've used all the spare ones I had.

Left or right one Dave?

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

The one I have is right top of bars, but I don't mind. I think must be a scratch or some other defect in the piston bore as it's damaging the o ring on the piston.

Comment

Ok I'll see what I've got and let you know pal.

If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

[MENTION=274]DaveK[/MENTION] got these, in various states. You should be able to make a good one with the one you've got and these.

Let me know if you want them pal.

Comment

Originally posted by artillerydave View Post
            [MENTION=274]DaveK[/MENTION] got these, in various states. You should be able to make a good one with the one you've got and these.

Let me know if you want them pal.

Great news. I have a service kit so should be able to get one in working order. I belive the silver and black adjustment denote different models of reverb. Mine has a black adjuster, so I will give the all black one a go.

Comment

Yep, the silver ones are the mark 1 versions. You're welcome to the other one pal.

Comment

Originally posted by artillerydave View Post
                Yep, the silver ones are the mark 1 versions. You're welcome to the other one pal.

I don't know if the mark 1 and 2 displace the same volume of oil. Tollerences are so small any minor differences will make it function incorrectly.

Comment

I think it'll be the same, just the barb is different. You can take em all and see how you get on. I'm busy tomorrow, but Sunday afternoon or evening is ok, or one night next week to pick up pal.

Comment

Remote now sorted with various bits and a service kit.

Comment

Working...
                    X