Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello my name is Michael. Very new to mtb scene and looking to get out and about with people on group rides. I'd be interested in any events you have coming up. Thanks

Where about do you live Mike and what kind of riding background do you have?

Advice for any people looking to join the club is to join a Tuesday night 'Skyride' from Carr Mill Dam.

Will give you a good idea of a typical local ride and check your fitness level.

Keep an eye out for it being posted up in the open part of the forum early on each week. Remember at this time of year you'll need a good quality set of lights. A rear right to be seen and a front light to see where you're going.

Comment

Hi I have been riding for about 2 years now, just general trail riding and street, been to Darwin forest a couple of times and around the peak district and lakes but not a great deal of trail experience to be honest, Looking to get involved. I am based in Liverpool and have a capable hardtail, (not a fan of a full squish just yet) only issue is I work out of hours Sunday to Thurdsay 3:30pm to 11pm so I know its going to be difficult to meet up. However If I get notice about upcoming rides I can get a swap or try and book it off. I happen to have every Sunday booked off at the moment in November so fingers crossed to meet up with you guys for a ride soon?

Comment

OK nice one. There aren't many weekend rides that run on an open basis.

We do run intro rides periodically at weekends. [MENTION=3118]mikep[/MENTION] normally organises.

Comment

Ok cheers, well I have printed off the membership form and will organise the club fees payment via paypal next week when I get paid hope to meet up with you for a ride soon ill keep my eyes out on the forum cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
            Ok cheers, well I have printed off the membership form and will organise the club fees payment via paypal next week when I get paid hope to meet up with you for a ride soon ill keep my eyes out on the forum cheers
            Hold off on your payment until you've been on a ride with the club. You need / want to have ridden with us at least once before you join to make sure it's for you.

Comment

Working...
            X